The following measures have been taken for your exam session. It’s important you comply in all respects with the instructions of the invigilation staff:
- Temperature screenings may be conducted in test venues before students and staff enter the exams area, as per local regulations. Students with symptoms of fever will not be able to sit the exam
- Hand sanitisers or antibacterial wipes will be made available where possible. You may bring your own hand sanitiser
- All equipment and computers will be cleaned between each test session for computer-based exams
- Masks may be worn by students and invigilators
- If you choose to wear a mask you should bring your own. You’ll be required to remove it during registration, ID checks and after any toilet breaks
When attending your exam at UOW Malaysia KDU College:-
PAPER BASED EXAMS
Please proceed to Level 1, for temperature screening. Hand sanitiser will be available at the screening station.
COMPUTER BASED EXAMS
Please proceed to the Computer Lab at Level 2 (right wing), for temperature screening. Hand sanitiser will be available at the screening station.
When you arrive at the exam centre you may be asked some questions to determine your eligibility to attend the exam session; this may include completion of a health declaration form.
Additional time may be required at the start of each exam to complete the necessary screening.
Please arrive in plenty of time and at least 1 hour prior to the scheduled start time.
You won’t be able to sit for your exam if:
- you have visited Hubei Province, China, and potentially, other provinces of China, in the 14-day period prior to your exam
- you should now be under self-quarantine or self-imposed Leave of Absence according to local regulations
- you have a high temperature, persistent cough, difficulty breathing or other flu-like symptoms
You should not attend the exam if you fall within one of the above criteria.
If you can’t attend your exam or if you’re refused permission to sit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to explain your circumstances.