ACCA Platinum Approved Learning Partners (ALP)
ACCA Platinum ALP must meet the challenging performance targets to attain Gold approval followed by further targets relating to the course delivery and the way the institution is run. It must also demonstrate that their students’ examination results consistently meet pass-rate targets set by ACCA.
With this award, KDU College is recognised to be a leading provider of high-quality learning and support to ACCA students in Malaysia.
ACCA Exam Centre
We also offer Computer-based examinations which provide flexibility and convenience to the candidates.
Career Development Programme (CDP)
KDU-PAC will be providing the career development programme which will help out in your future career by enhancing you with the academic knowledge and career management skill.
The CDP will be conducted by the guest lecturer from BIG 5 accounting firms. 2 CDPs will be provided every semester for the skill and professional level ACCA students.
In business simulation, we will create a spontaneous learning process. Participants will develop strategic thinking, decision making, problem-solving, financial analysis, market analysis, operation, teamwork and leadership without noticing.
A comprehensive workshop that focuses on the challenges facing by the auditors, to enhance participants understanding and application of knowledge when performing the audit.
DEDICATED & EXPERIENCED FACULTY
At KDU, students benefit from our faculty of experienced and professional lecturers, all of whom carry a 10-year average teaching experience.
- Weekend classes are available (professional level papers) for those who’d need to juggle between work and study.
STRONG ACADEMIC SUPPORT
- We track students’ learning capabilities through lecturer-marked progress tests, mock examinations, as well as examination reviews, to ensure a higher passing rate.
QUALITY STUDENT SUPPORT
- Assistance in ACCA initial registration, payment of subscription and registration for exams.
- Guidance in Practical Experience Requirement (PER) for attaining ACCA membership.
- Academic counselling on study pathways.
STRONG INDUSTRY CONNECTION
Corporate sponsorship and job placement by reputable accounting firms
- Our students have been placed at and rose the ranks as Associates, Senior Associate, Assistant Managers, Managers and Directors in various lines such as Audit, Tax, Advisory Business Services and Outsourcing at medium and large audit firms.
Corporate and government sponsorships
- Our students also enjoy financial sponsorship (both partial and full) from various audit firms, as well as appointed government agencies.
The PAC Club at KDU, specially for Professional Accounting students, is the best place for students to enhance their communication, organisational and leadership skills. Students are able to participate and engage in various activities that not only develop their skills but also build friendship and camaraderie. Some of the activities recently organised include:
- Team building activities which emphasised on teamwork and leadership skills.
- An opportunity for students to showcase their talents and learn how to communicate with the public audience on the stage.
- Planning and organising skills were crucial to make this major event a successful story.
- Doing charity work together as a team as it builds bonds, strengthens communication skills and boosts morale while making a positive difference in the lives of people who need it most.